1 / 6
5 Things You Don't Know About Kaley Cuoco
What's In the Name?
1. Born Kaley Christine Cuoco on November 30, 1985 -- her last name translates to "cook" in Italian. Her father is of Italian descent, while her mother's background is English and German.
2. Began working as a model and commercial actress at age six, but her first major role came in the 1992 TV movie Quicksand: No Escape, starring Donald Sutherland and Tim Matheson. (Shown here with her husband, professional tennis player Ryan Sweeting)
Likes 'Family Guy' Guy
3. Admitted in a Playboy interview that she had a "huge crush" on Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane.
4. Was six years younger than her 8 Simple Rules co-star Amy Davidson although she played the older sister in the series.
'Kick Ass' Hobby
5. As hobbies, she enjoys horseback riding, kickboxing and playing the drums.