The key to happiness is never taking yourself too seriously, right?
Of all of Hollywood’s famous couples, you’d be hard-pressed to find someone who doesn’t list Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds among their favorites. After two kids and almost six years of marriage, there’s no doubt that the pair have keeping a marriage fun down to a science. Check out some of our favorite moments between this hilarious couple below:
1. When Ryan wished his “amazing wife” a happy birthday with this gorgeous photo of the two of them...sort of.
2. Blake returned the favor on his birthday a few months later.
3. When Blake posted the sweetest message to Ryan for Father’s Day.
“Since the day our baby was born, I've felt so strongly in my heart that you were most likely the father,” she wrote.
4. When Blake joked that, above all else, she is the most proud of her hair.
5. When Blake did seven outfit changes in one day and Ryan didn’t do any.
“@vancityreynolds didn’t even do one outfit change from the sidewalk to the inside. (Lazy),” she quipped.
6. When Ryan shared this photo of Blake on the set of her upcoming movie The Rhythm Section, joking that it used “no filter.”
Blake, of course, clapped back with a reference to Ryan’s 2010 Sexiest Man Alive win. “Only the best for SMA 2010,” she wrote.
7. When Ryan shared a sneak peak of The Shallows, joking that it was similar to his first date with Blake.
8. When rumors surfaced that Blake and Ryan were struggling to spend enough time together, and Ryan agreed, saying he wished he could get some more “me time.”
9. When Blake shared a photo of a fan dressed as her The Shallows character for Halloween.
“I can’t even tell the difference!” Ryan commented.
10. When Ryan posted this gym selfie, joking that he had been writing an email to his mom and then realized there was no phone in his hand.
Blake joked that he was actually on Tinder, swiping for matches. “Why won’t this damn app swipe right?!?!!” she commented.
Never one to back down from a savage comment, Ryan responded, “Because it’s the eHarmony app,” to which his wife replied, “Can you show me how to download that? Ever since Ashley madison closed I’ve been so lonely.”
11. When Ryan joked that he and Blake got married online while attending the premiere of All I See is You.
“I married my wife online,” he said, “so it was nice to finally meet her in person.”
12. When Blake left the house wearing this…
…and Ryan commented “I want my boots back.”
13. When Ryan was honored in TIME’s 100 Most Influential People list, but Blake was too busy being proud of John Legend to notice.
“Congratulations to the most influential person in my life,” she wrote. “The best man I know... you deserve this @time 100 honor ... If only my husband wasn't blocking you in this shot. I'm so sorry @johnlegend.”
14. When Ryan starred with Helen Mirren in Woman in Gold, and Blake wondered why he had never looked at her as longingly as he did at Mirren.
15. When Ryan joked that one of life’s simplest joys is when he discovered that he and Blake had a second daughter two years ago.
16. When Blake shared Ryan’s sad attempt at making Christmas cookies, insisting that although his cooking skills are subpar, he is still very handsome.
“I wanted to be the first person to bake Christmas cookies using only a hammer,” he replied.
Ryan Reynolds Says Blake Lively Is a Better Kisser Than Andrew Garfield: He Has 'a Real Darting Tongue'
Ryan Reynolds Shows Off His Lap Dancing Skills While Accepting Hasty Pudding Theatricals 'Man of the Year' Award